Your home is your biggest asset and without an adequate level of home insurance in place to protect it, you risk losing it all.
As an independent home insurance broker, we have access to discounted schemes for your household insurance, so we can find you suitable home insurance quotes for both a standard home and higher value property.
We can quickly locate the best buildings and contents insurance deals for you, and our residential property insurance experts will be on hand to tailor each policy to your particular requirements and ensure arranging your property owners’ insurance goes without a hitch.
We’ll ensure you’re covered against fire, theft, storms, subsidence and flooding and can arrange alternative accommodation insurance as part of your policy (limits apply) if you need it.
Standard home buildings & contents insurance
A standard home insurance policy arranged by Advance Insurance can include:
- Buildings and contents insurance – available either separately or together
- Property owners’ liability insurance
- Money insurance and cover for credit cards
- Valuables and specified items.
We’ll compare policies from various insurers and we can also arrange some additional covers to add to your standard policy, including accidental damage cover and personal belongings insurance covering items such as phones and cameras.
High net worth home insurance
If you own a high value property, our high net worth home insurance policies may be the best option for you.
A typical high net worth household insurance policy can include:
- All risks cover for buildings with sums insured over £500,000
- Cover for contents with sums insured over £100,000
- Cover for antiques, curios, collections, works of art, jewellery & watches
- Worldwide all risks cover for contents & personal possessions
- Legal protection
You can also choose to add the following optional additional covers:
- Annual travel insurance
- UK and overseas holiday homes
Call us on 020 8805 3938 for details. Alternatively, you can complete our home insurance “get a quote” form and we’ll contact you.