Contractors’ all risks insurance – also known as contract works insurance – is an insurance policy specially designed for builders and a number of other trades working at a contract site.
The main part of the contractors’ all risks insurance is the contract works section which provides cover for the value of the new materials and property being used on a project, such as a new house.
Contractors’ all risks insurance policies are generally arranged on an annual basis by contractors but can also be arranged on a single contract basis.
Key features of a typical contractors’ insurance policy arranged by Advance Insurance Services include:
- Contractors’ liability insurance including public liability insurance, product liability insurance and employers’ liability insurance
- Contract works
- Own plant insurance
- Hired-in plant insurance
- Employee’s tools insurance
- Annual or single project basis
- New and refurbishment work
- Extensive inner limits.
Who is a Contractors’ all risks insurance policy suitable for?
Contractor insurance policies are designed for any contractor with more than one employee and are suitable for the vast majority of contract trades, including:
- General building contractors
- Air conditioning/heating engineers
- Double glazing installers
- Plastering/partitioning/dry lining contractors
- Floor/wall tiling contractors.
For all your independent contractors’ insurance needs, talk to the general contractors’ insurance specialists at Advance Insurance Services on 020 8805 3938 or request a contractors’ insurance quote today.