Commercial Let & Vacant Property

If you own a building used for business purposes, talk to the commercial property insurance professionals at Advance Insurance Services and make sure you’ve got the essential protection you need.

Our commercial landlord insurance experts will be able to advise you which type of landlord building insurance you need. This will depend on the main use of the building – if it is mainly for domestic purposes, you may only need a basic landlord insurance policy, but you will need more specialised commercial let property insurance if the property is used for business.

A typical commercial property owners’ insurance policy arranged on your behalf by Advance Insurance Services can include:

  • £2,000,000 property owners’ liability insurance
  • Loss of rent insurance/rent guarantee insurance
  • Commercial buildings insurance including outbuildings
  • Landlords’ contents insurance
  • Fire, theft, vandalism, storm damage
  • Legal protection
  • Index linking on sums insured
  • Terrorism cover can be added as an optional extra

We can also assist with unoccupied commercial property insurance and commercial property insurance comparisons depending on your needs.

For all your commercial let buildings insurance needs, call us on 020 8805 3938 or complete the commercial property insurance quote form and we’ll be in touch with advice and suggested levels of cover for your property.

Get a quote
Back to top
Advance Insurance Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA Registration Number is 304467. Site designed and built by Bravo Networks. © Copyright 2024